New! Conversations & Segments! 🙋 📫
- Every athlete is remarkable, your conversations with them should be too - Segments and Conversations allow you to create customized groups of people that can be used as part of a thoughtful and targeted communication plan with Wodify Email.
- Start creating Segments and having Conversations with your Athletes by going to People > Segments and Communications > Conversations. You can also check out our help articles here.
- With Wodify Conversations, you can optionally send emails as your gym or yourself. Want a personalized email signature for your emails? Configure your personal staff email signature by going to Communication > Settings > Email Signatures.
Personal Services Beta
- Appointment memberships can now be configured for the Online Sales Portal. To enable your appointment memberships on your Online Sales Portal, go to Gym > Sales Portal.
- Recurring events on Google calendars will now display properly on the Appointments Calendar.
- Removing the check-in from an appointment on the Kiosk will no longer cancel the appointment.
- To assist with last minute schedule changes, the provider can now be quickly changed on existing appointments from the Appointment Calendar.
- Appointment availability on the athlete app will now properly display existing and additional windows of availability.
- Appointment attendance history can now be updated in the athlete profile to remove late cancellations and no shows.
- Default values have been added to the appointments settings to prevent unexpected errors.
- Responses to waiver questions are once again viewable from the signed waiver in Documents > Waivers.
- Performance graphs on the coachboard will now properly display the correct one rep max calculation when the PR was part of a weightlifting total.
- Converting a lead with a profile picture will no longer cause an unexpected error.
- The Drop-In Follow-Up: Attended email will once again be sent based the correct template.
- The [boxname] placeholder will once again be populated in your emails.
- The 'New Athlete Follow-Up' automated email will once again include customizations to the default template.