Whether you're signing up a new client, gearing up to run a new promotional membership, or offering a new retail item, we've got you covered. With Wodify you're able to set up default membership discounts and promo codes.
In this article, we will cover:
How to Create a Default Membership Discount
You are able to set up your default discount rate(s) (e.g., teachers, first responders, etc.) so applying a custom membership is a breeze.
To create a discount:
- Go to > Financial > Settings
- Select the Discounts / Promo Codes Tab
- Select + New Discount
- Add the Discount Name and select:
- Fixed Value: a dollar amount
- Percentage: a percentage rate
- Click Save
How to Create a Membership Promo Code
To create a promo code:
- Go to Financial > Settings > Discount / Promo Codes
- Click + New Promo Code
- Configure the desired settings for the Promo Code:
- Name: The name of your promo code. This name will display after the promo code is applied on invoices, the POS, or the Online Sales Portal.
- Code: The unique code that will be entered by the customer when checking out.
- Discount: Select the desired fixed amount or percentage discount that should apply when the promo code is used.
- Start Date: The first date that the promo code will be eligible.
- Expiration: Optionally select the date that you would like the promo code to expire and/or the number of uses that will be available. When both options are selected, expiration will occur when one of the limits is reached, whichever comes first. If no expiration is chosen the promo code will not expire unless deactivated.
- Select the locations where the promo code should be valid
- Click Save
Once the initial settings have been saved additional options will display to configure which products and memberships should be eligible for the promotion.
- To enable the promo code for a membership or product, click Enable
- Click Choose Memberships or Choose Products to further define the memberships and/or products for which you would like the promo code to be eligible.
- Click Save
Note: Once configured, promo codes can be applied via the Online Sale Portal and the POS. Discounts and Promo codes can also be applied directly to memberships using the Customize option.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Increase revenue with automated billing
If you need any additional assistance with Creating Discounts and Promo Codes, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.