Promo codes can be applied to products directly from an invoice or from Wodify POS.
On an invoice:
- Select the desired invoice
- Click 'Actions'
- Click 'Add Promo Code'
- Choose the promo code from the drop-down that you would like to apply
- Click 'Apply Promo Code'
- Eligible items on the invoice will be discount according to the promo code settings
Note: Promo codes cannot be applied to memberships from an invoice, to apply a promo code to a membership follow the steps below.
On the Point of Sale:
- Add the desired items to the cart in Wodify POS
- In the 'Have a Promo Code?' field, enter the promo code
- Click 'Apply'- All Eligible products will be discounted accordingly
Promo codes can be applied to memberships when they are added to the athlete from the athlete profile.
From the athlete profile:
- Click '+New Membership'
- Select the desired membership and click 'Customize'
- On the 'Discounts & Pricing' page of the wizard, in 'Discounts & Promo Codes', select the promo code
- Choose whether you would like the promo code to apply to the 'Initial, 'Renewal' and/or 'Setup Fee' associated with this plan.
Note: Any options that are disabled for the promo code will also be disabled here.
- Complete the membership creation wizard and click 'Save'
Note: Promo codes can also be applied after the membership is created if the associated invoice has not yet been paid.