NEW! WODs by Location!
- Gyms with more than one location will now have an option to create WODs in multiple locations at once!
- A location selector has been added to the basic details section of the WOD editor to simplify WOD creation for multiple locations.
Personal Services Beta
- Users can now customize the colors for different providers and services on the Appointment Calendar.
- Simplified the experience of viewing or adding a new appointment membership to an athlete.
- Simplified the visibility options at the bottom of the Appointments Calendar.
- Clients booking appointments from the athlete app simultaneously will now be prevented from booking the same appointment.
- The Appointment Calendar has been updated to immediately reflect all changes and cancellations without requiring a refresh.
- When canceling an appointment via the Calendar, all options regarding emails and potential late cancellation penalties will be configurable.
- Improved appointment sign-in and provider changes on the Kiosk to allow coaches to use their password regardless of the user that is signed into the kiosk.
Conversations & Segments
- General improvements have been made to People > Segments to enhance user experience.
- Auto-save has been added to conversations to prevent users from unexpectedly losing their work.
- Improved the suggestion criteria when adding users to conversations and segments and searching in Global Search.
- Conversations will now include a timestamp so that users can properly track the timeline of a conversation.
- Improved error handling for conversations to prevent emails from being stuck in 'Sending'.
- Fixed an issue causing payroll periods in some tenants not to roll over.
- Drop-ins can once again be converted to leads on mobile.
- Contract membership policy terms will once again be visible when viewing signed contracts.
- Added ability to add fractions of weight to performance history via the athlete app and mobile site.
- Reinstated the "Missing Athlete" email template in Communication > Settings, and the second digit input into the "days without attending class" text box is no longer cut-off.
- Responses to the free trial follow-up emails will correctly forward to the appropriate email address and appear in the activity history.
- The 'My Payroll' page will once again populate with open payroll periods and allow you to add hours.