NEW! Wodify Payments! 🌟
- Our first Wodify Payments Beta users are now live! Keep an eye out for more to come with this exciting new feature.
- The 'Providers and Appointments' report has been updated to include additional detail in the report export.
- A new 'Provider Change' automated email has been added to notify clients when the provider is changed on an existing appointment.
- Implemented auto-renew for appointment session membership templates as well as an option to 'Renew Now and Book' when all remaining sessions have been booked.
- Booked appointments can now be viewed from the client's attendance history.
- Clients can now see other clients on their appointments from the Athlete app.
- Segments and Conversations help articles are now easily accessible from within the app.
- Internal notes can now be added to conversations.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Leads can once again be created using the 'Also create as Lead' option when waivers are emailed from the kiosk.
- The 'Drop In Attended' automated email will once again pull the signature of the gym attended rather than the athlete's home gym.
- Updated the Online Sales Portal to display correctly on Mobile.
- Gyms without merchant configurations can once again sell free memberships on the Online Sales Portal.
- Error text for failed payments has been updated to display the correct error message.
- Segments have been updated to properly remove excluded athletes from the included athlete list.
- Providers that are removed and re-added to a service will no longer encounter issues when booking appointments.
- Editing a contract for an appointment membership will no longer cause the page to freeze.
- Users that are redirected to a mobile browser from the app will no longer need to re-enter their credentials.