If you are using one Wodify environment to manage two locations, you may split this into two separate Wodify environments. These locations would then be completely separate, and clients will not be able to interact with the clients from the other location.
IMPORTANT: This is an involved process, so please know that this can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks depending on the information and nature of the transfer. If you would like to split a location out, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience so we are able to give you an estimate of this process for your account!
In this scenario, Wodify WILL:
- Build your new environment and import applicable Client information.
- Charge a setup fee to build out the new environment.
- Offer instructions on deactivating the 2nd location from the original environment once the transfer is complete.
In this scenario, Wodify will NOT:
- Assign client plans to the transferred clients
- Export reports or information from the previous environment
- Re-create waivers or contracts in the new environment
- Transfer or cancel any active reservations
- Disable any existing settings including website integrations, SMS messaging, mass emails, automated emails, memberships
- Be responsible for any unpaid invoices prior to the go-live date of the new environment
- Be responsible for any failed transactions that do not attempt to re-run once the processor information has been removed from the original environment
- Stop any payments from processing in the old environment
After you've reached out to our Team and one of our Account Managers is walking you through the process, you can prepare for the deactivation of the 'old' location by downloading or exporting any information you may find useful in the 'old' location, prior to the confirmed deactivation date. You will not have access to this information once the location has been deprecated
We recommend exporting the following from the current environment of the location to ensure a smooth transition:
- Workout List
- Recurring Class Schedule
- All signed & missing Waivers & Contracts
- Retail Product Information
- Anything else you'll find useful or will want to preserve before the 'old' location is deactivated
Other things you may want to know:
You'll need to re-add Memberships to your clients. Though Wodify will rebuild the Membership Templates, we are not responsible for re-assigning memberships to clients.
Again, we recommend exporting the Clients by Payment Plan Report to view a list of all clients, the total charge of the commitment, the start date, and the end date of the membership.
- This report will become in handy for when you re-add memberships to your clients
- Again, we recommend exporting the Clients by Payment Plan Report to view a list of all clients, the total charge of the commitment, the start date, and the end date of the membership.
- Your clients may need to re-add their payment information
Your clients will be prompted to Merge their accounts together.
Merging existing accounts is the only way to ensure that their performance history is transferred to their new account.
- This article will assist your Clients in this process:
- Merging existing accounts is the only way to ensure that their performance history is transferred to their new account.
⭐ IMPORTANT: You will want to check all settings for your Wodify System, as well as all information that was imported into your new account to ensure that they are set up as expected.
While our Team will make every effort to have this information import over as expected - it is up to you as the Admin on the account to ensure that they are set to your specifications.
If you need any additional assistance with your Environment Split, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account.