- Wodify Payments
- Chargeback notifications will now appear at the top of the Payouts screen.
- The Transaction History report will now include applicable fees and net totals.
- The Athletes and Membership Details report will now include payment information.
- Shared Payments
- Athletes with shared payments will no longer be required to add payment methods when signing contracts.
- Athletes with shared payments will now appear in the Auto-billing Payment Methods by Athlete report.
- The 'Has Payment Method' filter on the athlete list will now account for shared payments.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Paysafe tenants will now see the updated settlement date of transactions in the Transaction History report.
- The class calendar has been optimized so that if a class is cancelled or deleted from the class calendar, a warning will be displayed to the user if there are active reservations against it.
- Selecting 'Delete This & Future Classes' from the class calendar will now update the details of the associated recurring class with an 'End On' date.
- Athletes will have the ability to merge accounts without issue.
- Memberships with no paid invoices against them will once again be able to be edited.
- Appointment memberships created from the appointments calendar will now reflect the correct fee.
- Athletes booking appointments from mobile will no longer experience unresponsiveness or slow load times.
- Admins in Wodify Payments tenants will now have the ability to view who payout notifications are sent to.
- Users should no longer experience errors when adding or deleting payment methods to athlete accounts.