Wodify’s Insights feature, provides a real-time, comprehensive overview of critical data about your gym. Insights currently offers three dashboards - Classes, Members and Retail.
Leveraging our Segments feature — which allows you to create groups of people based on our rules engine — our Retail dashboard makes reporting on your inventory simple, by allowing you to take a top-level look at your gym’s retail business or drill down into important details, including:
- Gross Revenue
- Revenue by Product
- Units Sold by Product
- Top & Bottom Retail Customers
At a glance, you’ll gain a better overall understanding of your gym’s retail business.
- Navigate to the “Insights” tab in Wodify Core.
- Click into “Retail”
- Choose your Segment from the dropdown menu or select “All Segments”.
- Choose your filter(s) to get even more detailed data:
- Locations: For multi-location environments, choose “is equal to” and select the location(s).
- Segment ID: No need to adjust this field, which autopopulates with the ID# for the corresponding Segment.
- Metric: This is that category you want to drill down. Choose from ‘Product’ or ‘Product Type’.
- Date Range: When utilizing the “matches (advanced)” filter, you can type phrases like “this month”, “last month” or “last year.” The “is in the range” option allows you to create a custom date range.
Click on a metric to access even more detailed data and for the opportunity to export the reports into several different file formats - “Download Results”.
Admins, Managers and Coaches all have access to Insights. However, only Admins can access revenue information and Coaches will not have the ability to drill down information.
Don’t forget these Wodify Core shortcuts:
- Click on an member’s name to navigate to their profile.
- Click on an email address to send an email directly to that member.
- Click on an ‘Invoice Header ID’ to open the corresponding invoice.