Wodify Core offers “Location Access” for memberships of multi-location gyms.
This feature allows gym owners to restrict their athletes to one facility, which means that if a membership should only provide access to a single location, you will have the ability to enforce those settings from within the membership template.
IMPORTANT: You must enable Membership Enforcement to enforce both location access and program access.
To create a plan with “Location Access”:
- Go to Wodify Core > 'Classes' > 'Pricing'
- Click '+New Plan Template' in the 'Plans Templates’ section
- Enter your Plan Details (Plan Name, Attendance Limit, Revenue Category, Brief Description)
- Create your Payment Plan(s) by clicking '+New Payment Plan'.
- Click 'Save' to return to the Plan Template.
- Choose which Programs the membership grants access to.
- Choose which Locations the membership grants access to (this option is only visible in multi-location gyms).
- Click Save.
Now, when an athlete attempts to reserve or sign into class, Wodify will check and confirm whether their membership provides access to that program, as well as location.