A loaner belt is a Myzone belt that admins designated as a shared fitness tracker for clients. We suggest using a belt or multiple belts as loaners in the event a client would like to try Wodify Pulse for the first time. These are also great to keep around in the event a client forgets their belt, needed to charge their personal belt prior to class, or you have a Drop-In!
Here we demonstrate adding a Loaner Belt:
To add a Loaner Belt through Wodify:
- Add Device
- People Finder > Find Name
- Add Serial Number (The serial number can be found on the back of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 Hardware)
- Add Device Nickname
- Create Myzone Account
From the Coachboard:
- Sign-In a Client
- Pick Myzone Device
- Assign 'Added Device'
- Biometric data can be confirmed (Weight and DOB)
- Pulse Board Icon (Right Side)
- Color - Effort Zones
- Side, Half, and Full Screen Views available
For information on how to register a Personal Device (client-owned belt) within Wodify Core, click here: How to Register A Myzone Belt in Wodify.
For more information about Wodify Pulse in general: Getting Started with Pulse
Why isn't my belt sensing my heart rate?
Make sure you wet your belt sensor. 😛