A loaner belt is a Myzone belt that admins designated as a shared fitness tracker for members. We suggest using a belt or multiple belts as loaners in the event an athlete would like to try Wodify Pulse for the first time. These are also great to keep around in the event a member forgets their belt, needed to charge their personal belt prior to class, or you have a Drop-In!
Here we demonstrate adding a Loaner Belt:
To add a Loaner Belt through Wodify:
- Add Device
- People Finder > Find Name
- Add Serial Number (The serial number can be found on the back of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 Hardware)
- Add Device Nickname
- Create Myzone Account
From the Coachboard:
- Sign-In an athlete
- Pick Myzone Device
- Assign 'Added Device'
- Biometric data can be confirmed (Weight and DOB)
- Pulse Board Icon (Right Side)
- Color - Effort Zones
- Side, Half, and Full Screen Views available
For information on how to register a Personal Device (athlete-owned belt) within Wodify Core, click here: How to Register A Myzone Belt in Wodify.
For more information about Wodify Pulse in general: Getting Started with Pulse
Why isn't my belt sensing my heart rate?
Make sure you wet your belt sensor. 😛