With Wodify, you have the ability to update your Contract templates whenever you'd like.
To Update your Existing Contract Template:
- In Wodify Admin, go to Documents > Contracts > Templates
- Select your published Contract Template
- Make any necessary changes, scroll to the bottom, and select Save
- Once you select Save, you will receive a pop-up asking if clients who signed the original contract will need to re-sign the new version. Select Yes! or No!
- If Yes! is selected, your existing clients who have signed the contract previously will need to re-sign the updated version. This will automatically send an email to every client that must re-sign their Contract
- If No! is selected, your existing clients who have signed the original contract will not have to re-sign the updated version
- Repeat this process for each published Contract
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Protect your business with contracts and waivers
If you need any additional assistance with Updating a Contract Template, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.