Ready to start communicating with your Clients? Do you need to learn how to email them individually or en masse? Well, you're in the right place! This article covers everything you need to know about emailing clients & leads!
In this article, we'll cover:
Note: Clients have the ability to opt-out of your Mass Emails through the Notification settings in their account. This is a setting that needs to be adjusted from the client's account if they have unsubscribed from your emails.
- Clients are not able to unsubscribe from your Automated Emails
Emailing Clients/Leads Individually
- Go to People > Clients/Leads
- Find the client/lead you wish to email and open the Client Profile
- Click on the 'Actions' drop-down menu and choose 'Send Email', or click directly on their email address in the purple bar at the top
- Enter a Subject and content for your email
- Email content can include images, videos, links, styled fonts, etc.
- Optionally add an attachment
Note: Emails are stored in Wodify and can be viewed any time the lead/client record is opened. All activities, including emails, are transferred when a Lead is converted to a Client. You can find all of this activity in the Activity History tab of the Client Profile.
Mass Emailing Clients/Leads
- Go to Communication > Mass Emails
- Click + New Email in the top right corner
- Determine who should receive your email
- If you are in a multi-location environment, choose the location of the clients you wish to email
- Choose the default programs related to clients you wish to email
- Optionally choose to include leads in this message
- Optionally choose to include inactive clients in this message
- Active, On-Ramp, Suspended, and Inactive clients are able to receive these mass emails
- 'Send Now' will send the email within the next 15 minutes
- 'Send Later' will send the email at your selected date/time. You can edit an email that is 'Scheduled' for later
Note: All mass email messages are logged as activity on the client's activity history.
- Go to Communications > Settings > Click on the 'Email Signatures' Tab
- Ensure that you are on the 'Location Signature' tab
- Upload/change your Email Signature Logo
- Customize the 'Email From Label' to the name of your Business
- Add your email signature content
- Go to Advanced Editing > Placeholders to add custom fields from Wodify
You can also use Wodify's Conversations feature to communicate with Clients, which you can learn more about here: Managing Conversations
If you need any additional assistance with emailing Clients & Leads, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.