It's important to stay on top of your client's billing. With Wodify, we make it easy to review all invoice transactions to ensure that you're getting paid on time. This article will walk you through how you can review what's going on in your business on a daily basis.
In this article, we will cover:
- Setting up your Billing Contact
- Reviewing Transactions within an Invoice
- Reviewing your Transaction History Report
Setting up your Billing Contact
This is the admin that will receive the Billing Results email shortly after the automated billing system runs at midnight (your local time). This email lists all invoices that were successfully processed and those that received an error message so you can review and follow up with any clients right away.
To set up the billing contact:
- Go to Gym > Info & Locations
- Scroll down to Locations > Click the Location Name
- Scroll down to Billing Contact > click Edit
- Select the Billing Contact Name
- Optionally, choose a Billing Contact CC
- Click Save
Reviewing Transactions within an Invoice
This view can be helpful if you're looking to see the number of times an invoice was processed, who processed the invoice, and/or the transaction error message.
To see the transaction history within an Invoice:
- Click on the Invoice #
- Next to Invoice Status > Click the 🔍 icon
Note: If an invoice transition was created by 'System User' the invoice was processed by the automated billing system (Wodify).
Reviewing your Transaction History Report
The Transaction History report provides a list of all transactions that have occurred based on the date the transaction was processed in the time frame selected at the top of the page. You can view this report within Wodify Core and also export it when you need to.
To view your Transaction History Report:
- Go to Reporting > Financial > Transaction History
- Transaction History > click View
Note: This report displays the following information:
- Transaction date
- Name of the athlete charged
- Payment method used
- Transaction amount
- Whether the payment has settled
- Invoice number
TIP: Related Articles - Managing Overdue Invoices
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Increase revenue with automated billing
If you need any additional assistance with Tracking Athlete Payments, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.