- Only Admins and Managers can add reservations to classes
- Admins, Managers, and Coaches can create reservations for other Athletes
Add Reservations to Classes
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'Classes' > 'List' > 'Recurring' > choose your Recurring Class
- Determine Class Size Limit
- Enter the 'Class Limit' for the class
- Each day can have a different class size, Coach, and Assistant Coach
- If a class should not have a Class Size Limit, enter 0 for Class Limit, 0 means no limit and no reservations
- This value comes from 'Basic Details' under 'Classes' > 'Settings'
- Optionally override this value by editing the Reservation details on this individual class
- Here, you can also determine whether or not athletes can sign-in from their mobile phone. By choosing "Athletes cannot sign in before class start time.", you will be suspending their ability to sign in on their mobile device.
- If a class is out of reservations, athletes can join a waitlist
- If an athlete with a reservation cancels their reservation, an email notification is sent to everyone on the waitlist
- The open slot in the class is filled on a first come first serve basis
- When the slot is filled, an email is sent to the remaining waitlist members explaining the class is now closed
TIPS!: Class Size Limits and Waitlist Options
- Add Class Limits to Recurring Classes or Classes in order to limit the number of Athletes that can make a reservation
- Add Waitlists to Recurring Classes or Classes in order to allow athletes without a reservation to a full class to receive email notifications if a reserved athlete cancels their reservation
- You can set Class Size Limits and Waitlist options by:
- Edit Recurring Classes
- Edit an individual Class, through 'Classes' > 'Calendar' or 'List'