- Only Admins and Managers can add reservations to classes in Wodify Core.
- Admins, Managers, and Coaches can create reservations for other Athletes on the Calendar tab on the Kiosk.
Add Reservation Limits to Classes
- Go to Wodify Core > 'Classes' > 'List' > 'Recurring' > choose your Recurring Class
- Determine Class Size Limit
- Scroll down to the 'Classes' section in the template
- Enter the 'Class Limit' for each day of the week the class is offered
- Each day can have a different class size, Coach, and Assistant Coach
- If a class should not have a Class Size Limit, enter 0 for Class Limit, 0 means no limit and no reservations
- This value comes from 'Basic Details' under 'Classes' > 'Settings'
- Optionally, override this value by editing the Reservation details on this individual class template
- Here, you can also determine whether or not athletes can sign-in from their mobile phone. By choosing "Athletes can sign into a class within 24 hours of start time on the Coachboard only", you will be suspending their ability to sign in on their mobile device.
- If a class is out of reservations, athletes can join a waitlist. There are 2 waitlist options:
- First athlete to reply gets added to the class: All athletes who sign up for a full class are put on a waitlist. If a spot in the class opens, all the athletes on the waitlist are all emailed and the first one to reply gets in to the class.
Athletes automatically added to the class in order they signed up: All athletes who sign up for a full class are put on a waitlist in the order they signed up. If a spot in the class opens, the first athlete on the waitlist is automatically put in the class.
TIPS!: Class Size Limits and Waitlist Options
- Add Class Limits to Recurring Classes or Classes in order to limit the number of Athletes that can make a reservation
- Add Waitlists to Recurring Classes or Classes in order to allow athletes without a reservation to a full class to receive email notifications if a reserved athlete cancels their reservation
- Restrict the number of reservations a members may have for a single day by setting a Daily Reservation Limit.
- You can set Class Size Limits and Waitlist options by:
- Edit Recurring Classes, through 'Classes' > 'List' > 'Recurring'
- Edit an individual Class, through 'Classes' > 'List'