Note: This feature is available with Wodify Perform. Learn more about Wodify's add-on options.
WOD Components make up the parts of a WOD. There are 7 WOD Components:
The following article explains what Weightlifting is and how to create these components.
In Wodify, Weightlifting:
- Will have a result to be entered on the Coachboard
- Will be displayed on the Whiteboard
- Are tracked for PRs (personal records)
- has its own Wodify Global Weightlifting. Affiliates can optionally create their own affiliate benchmark Weightlifting components.
What's the difference between 'Rep Scheme' and 'Score' Each Weightlifting requires a Rep Scheme and a Score.
- Rep Scheme describes the total movements you wish each athlete to complete
- Example: 1x6@60%, 1x5@65% Working set: 2x4@70%
- This will display when athletes view the WOD
- Score is the result you wish your athletes to record on the Coachboard
- The Score for the above example is the weight achieved
- The athletes can use the comment field to record the weight used for their other sets prior to the final working set.
TIP:! Athletes can edit the rep scheme they performed on the Coachboard if for some reason they were not able to do what was programmed.
Creating a Weightlifting Component can be done 2 ways>
- Create the Weightlifting after adding the Weightlifting WOD component to the WOD
- Go to Wodify Core > 'WOD' > 'List'
- 'New WOD'
- Enter Basic Details > Save
- Using the WOD Editor click the 'Create a Custom Component' drop down menu'
- Click 'New Weightlifting'
- Enter the 'Weightlifting Title', 'Details', 'Rep Scheme', and 'Score'
- Go to Wodify Core > 'WOD' > 'Components' > 'Weightlifting' > '+New Weightlifting'
- Enter the Name and a Description (if needed)
Deactivating a Weightlifting Component:
- Go to Wodify Core > 'WOD' > 'Components' > 'Weightlifting'
- Click on the Affiliate tab
- Select the Weightlifting component you wish to deactivate
- Click 'Deactivate'
IMPORTANT!!: Deactivating a Weightlifting Component will not deactivate or remove any results your athletes may have with that Weightlifting. It only prevents the Skill from being used in future WODs.