Admins can choose which Programs will always post to WordPress and their website. Admins, Managers, and Coaches can schedule each Workout to post to WordPress, their website through the API, and the Wodify app at a specific date and time.
In this article, we will cover:
Note: Default settings are applied to all new Workouts you build moving forward, but can be adjusted for any specific Workout in that Workout's settings.
- Updating your default Workout settings will not update any Workouts you've already built; only new Workouts moving forward
Default External Publishing Settings
Admins determine which programs should and should not be published to your WordPress blog or website.
- Go to Classes > Programs > click into any program
- Turn On the Publish Workouts externally toggle to have any Workouts in the program publish to your WordPress blog or website by default.
- Admins and Coaches can still optionally choose not to post any individual Workouts to their website in that Workout's settings
- Turn Off the Publish Workouts externally toggle to have any Workouts in the program NOT publish to your WordPress blog or website by default.
- This will also prevent these Workouts from posting on the Public Whiteboard.
- Click Save
Default Date and Time Settings
Admins can also control the default date and time that a Workout will be scheduled to post to a WordPress blog or website, as well as in Wodify.
- Go to Workout > Settings > Publishing Rules
- Determine a default date and time to publish a Workout within Wodify and click Save (In Wodify App)
- Determine a default date and time to publish a Workout to your WordPress Blog/Website and click Save (WordPress/Other Blog)
- Click the Include a link to your public whiteboard toggle on/off based on your preferences and click Save
Note: If your business allows mobile sign-in before class, the Workout publish date and time will also determine when a client can view and sign in to a class from the web or their mobile device.
Admins, Managers, and Coaches have the ability to change publishing settings for any individual Workout.
- If you're building a new Workout, the Workout settings will be open by default
- If you're editing an existing Workout, just click Edit in the Workout Settings section
- At the bottom of the Workout Settings section (under Notes), adjust:
- the date and time a Workout is published in Wodify
- if and when the Workout is published externally
- whether a link to your business' public whiteboard should be included
Note: These individual Workout publishing settings in any new Workout will default to the publishing rules you set under Workout > Settings. You only need to edit this if you are setting publishing rules different from your default settings.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Workout Publication Settings, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.