Admins can choose which Programs will always post to WordPress and their website. Admins, Managers and Coaches can schedule each WOD to post to WordPress, their website through the API, and the Wodify app at a specific date and time.
Choose which Programs post to WordPress and your website
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'Classes' > 'Programs' > choose a Program
- View the 'Publish Externally' checkmark
- When checked, WODs of the selected Program will be scheduled to post to your website by default
- Admins and Coaches can still optionally choose not to post the WOD to their website when creating the WOD
- When unchecked, WODs for these programs will NEVER be posted externally and will not be available on the Public Whiteboard
Default Publish Date & Time
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'WOD' > 'Settings' > 'Publishing Rules'
- Choose your default 'days before' and publish time for 'In Wodify App' and 'WordPress/Other Blog'
- Click Save