Admins can choose which Programs will always post to WordPress and their website. Admins, Managers, and Coaches can schedule each WOD to post to WordPress, their website through the API, and the Wodify app at a specific date and time.
In this article, we will cover:
Note: Default settings are applied to all new WODs you build moving forward, but can be adjusted for any specific WOD in that WOD's settings.
- Updating your default WOD settings will not update any WODs you've already built; only new WODs moving forward
Default External Publishing Settings
Admins determine which programs should and should not be published to your WordPress blog or website.
- Go to Classes > Programs > click into any program
- Turn On the Publish WODs externally toggle to have any WODs in the program publish to your WordPress blog or website by default.
- Admins and Coaches can still optionally choose not to post any individual WOD to their website in that WOD's settings
- Turn Off the Publish WODs externally toggle to have any WODs in the program NOT publish to your WordPress blog or website by default.
- This will also prevent these WODs from posting on the Public Whiteboard.
- Click Save
Default Date and Time Settings
Admins can also control the default date and time that a WOD will be scheduled to post to a WordPress blog or website, as well as in Wodify.
- Go to WOD > Settings > Publishing Rules
- Determine a default date and time to publish a WOD within Wodify and click Save (In Wodify App)
- Determine a default date and time to publish a WOD to your WordPress Blog/Website and click Save (WordPress/Other Blog)
- Click the Include a link to your public whiteboard toggle on/off based on your preferences and click Save
Note: If your box allows mobile sign-in before class, the WOD publish date and time will also determine when an athlete can view and sign in to a class from the web or their mobile device.
Admins, Managers, and Coaches have the ability to change publishing settings for any individual WOD.
- If you're building a new WOD, the WOD settings will be open by default
- If you're editing an existing WOD, just click Edit in the WOD Settings section
- At the bottom of the WOD Settings section (under Notes), adjust:
- the date and time a WOD is published in Wodify
- if and when the WOD is published externally
- whether a link to your gym's public whiteboard should be included
Note: These individual WOD publishing settings in any new WOD will default to the publishing rules you set under WOD>Settings. You only need to edit this if you are setting publishing rules different from your default settings.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with WOD Publication Settings, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.