Memberships are added to Athlete profiles in order to track billing and attendance limits. Membership templates must first be created before a membership can be added to an Athlete. Click here to learn how to create membership templates.
To add a membership to an Athlete:
- In Wodify Core, go to People > Athletes and click your Athlete's name
- Once in the athlete profile, click + New Membership under the 'Memberships' section
- Select your membership from the list
- If you are adding the membership exactly as it was built in the membership template (no discounts or customization), use the 'Quick Add' section
- If you would like to add a discount or other customization to the membership, click 'Customize' and follow the membership wizard to create your membership
To track which athletes do not have a membership associated with their profile, go to Reporting > Athletes > Athletes Without Memberships.