If you're looking to adjust a client's existing membership before it renews, you are able to generate their next membership within just a few clicks.
To Generate the Next Membership:
- Go to Wodify Admin > People > Clients
- Click into the Client's Profile
- Within Membership & Payments tab > click on the client's active membership
- Click Actions drop-down menu > select Generate Next Membership
- Right away, you will see the client's future membership and invoice have generated which mean you are now able to:
- Click into the future invoice number to add any discounts, line items, etc.
- Click into the future membership name to make any adjustments to the start, price, etc.
NOTE: If this is an auto-renewing Session membership you will need to choose a start date of this next punch card plan. Monthly plans will automatically assume the next month's bill date.
Tip: Wodify Blueprint Course: Create your Memberships
If you need any additional assistance with setting up Adjusting an Existing Membership, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).