Wodify allows you to classify your athletes with a certain status so that you can keep track of your athletes from when they start in the On-Ramp program until they leave your gym and are made Inactive.
In this article, we will cover:
- This is the preliminary program at your gym before an athlete becomes a full-time member
- On-Ramp Athletes receive a link to activate their account, track results from the Coachboard, enter Comments/Likes, use Social Integrations, etc.
- The name of this status can be changed to the name of your choice (i.e. 321 Program, Preliminary, etc.)
- To do this go to People > Settings > Athlete Status > Here
- This status can be disabled
- Most likely, most of your members will have the Active status
- Active Athletes receive a link to activate their account, track results from the Coachboard, enter Comments/Likes, use Social Integrations, etc.
- The name of this status cannot be changed and cannot be disabled
- Suspended athletes can only update payment information when they login to Wodify and they cannot sign in from the Coachboard
- Admins, Managers, Coaches, and the suspended athlete are notified via email when the athlete is suspended and reinstated
- Deactivated athletes receive this status
- Deactivated athletes have no access to Wodify
Note: Legacy Customers Only: Athletes in the On-Ramp, Suspended, and Active statuses are part of Wodify's cost per month. Deactivated athletes are not included.
If you need any additional assistance with Athlete Status, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.