Before charging drop-in athletes on the Coachboard, you will have to set up your Drop-in configuration from the Membership tab.
To Setup Drop-In payments:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'Classes' > 'Pricing' > 'Sessions'
- Click on the 'Drop-in' option
- Under 'Payment Methods' choose 'Enable Drop-In Payments on Coachboard'
- Verify your accepted forms of payments for Drop-ins
- Under 'Fees' choose your tax rate
- Enter your Non-Wodify Athlete Drop-In Fees (athletes without a Wodify account at other gyms)
- Enter your Wodify Athlete Drop-In Fees (athletes with a Wodify account at another gym. We suggest a 25% discount for these athletes)
- Save changes
TIP: If you at any point will waive a drop-in fee, check the 'No-Charge available on Coachboard' option ON.
IMPORTANT: In order to swipe Credit Card payments from drop-in athletes, you must have a USB Credit Card Swiper which can be purchased through Wodifried.com, as well as a Retail / RealTime account established with your Merchant.