Before you are able to start charging drop-in clients on the Coachboard or Online Sales Portal, you will need to configure your Drop-in session template. This article will walk you through how you can set up your drop-in membership template, editing the attached automated emails and more!
In this article, we will cover:
- Setting up Your Drop-in Membership Template
- How to Edit your Drop-in Automated Email Templates
- How to Enable Drop-in Reservations and Payments on your Online Sales Portal
Setting up Your Drop-in Membership Template
To configure your Drop-in Session:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Classes > Memberships > Session Templates
- On this list, click Drop-in
- Session Details:
- Brief Description: Enter a brief description of your Drop-in which will be displayed in the online sales portal
- Payment Methods:
- Enable Drop-In Payments: allows you to accept payment in person from a Drop-In
- No Charge Available: Toggle this on if you want staff to waive the Drop-in fee for visitors
- Tax: select a tax rate from the picklist
- Non-Wodify Client Drop-in Fee: configure your standard drop-in fee
- Wodify Client Drop-in Fee: You can also offer a specialized rate for clients who are current clients at another Wodify business - or keep these two rates the same.
- Click 'Save '
How to Edit your Drop-in Automated Email Templates
Wodify provides two automated email templates that are triggered when a client signs up for a Drop-in on your Online Sales Portal. This is a great place to include special class instructions or directions to your facility.
- If you choose to customize these messages, be sure to not adjust the fields listed in closed brackets , as these fields pull directly from your Wodify environment.
To Edit Your Drop-in Email Templates:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Communication > Automated Emails > Classes
- On this list, click Drop-in 'Edit'
- You'll see two automated emails here:
- Initial Email - Sent immediately after a client purchases a Drop-in session.
- Follow-Up: Attended Email - Sent shortly after the session that the client attended.
How to Enable Drop-in Reservations and Payments on your Online Sales Portal:
Setting your Drop-in live on your Online Sales Portal, will allow clients to view which classes are available, sign a waiver (if enabled), and checkout and pay all before entering the facility.
To Enable Drop-in on your Online Sales Portal:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Digital Presence > Sales Portal Settings
- Check to enable Drop-in
- Then, click Edit
- Select the Programs Associated with Drop-In Availability
- Select the Classes Available to Drop-In Reservations
Pay Later at the Business: (Optional) Allow Drop-ins to pay when they enter the facility
It is good to note that we do not recommend this option as they will be reserved for the class without payment information yet on file for their class booking.
- It is good to note that we do not recommend this option as they will be reserved for the class without payment information yet on file for their class booking.
- Click 'Save'
Now that you've configured your Drop-in, check out these help article for the next steps:
- How do I know which classes are available on my online sales portal for Drop-Ins and Free-Trials?
- How do I link items from my Online Sales Portal to my website?
Tip: Wodify Blueprint Course: Drop-ins and free trials
If you need any additional assistance with setting up your Drop-In, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).