- Once you're ready, go ahead and sign up for your MailChimp account.
- After that, click here to watch basic MailChimp tutorial videos.
In this article, we will cover:
Setting up the MailChimp Integration
First, add an audience of MailChimp:
- Login to MailChimp
- Select the Audience Tab
- Select the Audience Dashboard and Open your Audience
- If you don't already have one setup Create Audience
- Pro Tip: Take note of the name of your audience, you'll need this later!
- Select All Contacts, then click Settings tab in horizontal menu.
- Within dropdown menu, click Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags.
- Select Add a field and create the fields below:
- Select Radio Button
- Replace Untitled with Active
- Enter Yes for the first choice
- Enter No for the second choice
- Select Save
Note: If you have multiple locations in Wodify and you would like to have a separate MailChimp Audience by Location, please be aware of the Location field. When adding the 'Location' field, you will want to make sure to make the field type as 'Text.' This location will pull from the clients' default location within their Wodify profile and will allow you to send emails within Mailchimp based on Location.
Below is an example of your completed MailChimp Audience:
Setting up the Wodify Integration
- Select Communication > Settings
- Select MailChimp Integration tab
- Select Enable
- New fields are displayed:
- MailChimp API Key
- To find your key, go back to MailChimp and click on your Profile Icon (upper right corner)
- Select Account & Billing
- Select the Extras Tab
- Click Create New Key
- Add an API Key Name
- Click Generate Key
- Copy to Clipboard. Save this as you can only view it once. If you need the API key again, you will need to generate a new one.
- Paste this value into the MailChimp API Key Field in Wodify
- MailChimp Audience
- Enter the name of the audience you just created in MailChimp
- Add existing clients to MailChimp
- MailChimp API Key
Finally, if you have existing clients in Wodify, you can easily add them to your MailChimp audience:
- Select Communication > Settings > MailChimp Integration
- Select the link Add existing Clients to MailChimp
Note: All clients created after your MailChimp integration is completed will automatically be added to your MailChimp Audience.
If you need any additional assistance with the Wodify <> MailChimp Integration, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).