A HTML web form can be generated from Wodify and added to any page on your website, including WordPress pages. The web form allows visitors of your website a place to request more information about your gym. A lead record will be created in Wodify for every web form submission from your website.
To generate your Web to Lead HTML:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'People' > 'Settings' >'Lead'
- Select the Default athlete status for converted lead
- Select the Email addresses to be notified when a new lead signs up, as well as a re-direct URL for leads signing up via the lead form
- Select your level of spam protection
- No CAPTCHA: this will be the default option but is not recommended as this will allow spam leads to filter through your web form
- reCAPTCHA 2.0 (recommended version): this version will provide the highest level of security on your site and web lead form.
- Selected: these fields will display on the contact form on your website
- Mandatory: these fields must be populated in order for the lead record to be successfully submitted to Wodify
- If you are using WordPress: Log in to Wordpress, click 'Pages', open the page you wish to paste your HTML code, paste your code into the 'text' tab and click 'Update.'