Note: This feature is only available with Grow & Promote subscription plans. Learn more about our pricing tier options.
Lead Status allows admins to see where a lead is in the sales cycle. Here is a list of the available lead statuses:
- This is the default Lead Status for leads created within Wodify or from a web form
- Signals that an admin has communicated with the lead in some form
- IMPORTANT: When an activity or email is logged against a Lead with a 'New' status, the lead's Lead Status will automatically change to 'Contacted'
- Signals the lead is ready to attend their first class
- Leads in 'Trial' status can sign in to the Coachboard - IMPORTANT! Any results logged to the lead will not be carried over if the lead is converted to an athlete
- 'Trial' label can be edited to any label you wish
- Converted leads will automatically have their status changed to 'Converted'
- IMPORTANT: Once a lead is converted their lead profile can no longer be edited
- Signals the lead has decided not to join your box
- Disqualified leads can be edited and later changed to any other Lead Status, even converted to an Athlete
- Signals the lead has been deleted from Wodify