You can embed the Lead Contact form onto your Box's Facebook Page to capture even more new leads.
To generate your Web to Lead HTML:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'People' > 'Settings' > 'Lead'
- In the 'Generate Lead Form' section click 'Generate new lead form', choose which fields will display on your website
- Selected: These fields will display on the contact form of your website
- Mandatory: These fields must be populated in order for the lead record to be successfully submitted to Wodify.
IMPORTANT!: You must turn CAPTCHA OFF when embedding the 'Web to Lead' form on your Facebook page.
To embed this code onto Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook
- Search for 'Static HTML: iframe tabs" in the Facebook search bar
- Click 'Add Static HTML to a Page'
- Once this app has downloaded go back to your box's Facebook page and click on this recently downloaded app
- Click 'Edit Tab'
- Paste your HTML code into the available text box.
In order for this HTML code to work properly on your Facebook, you must:
var button = document.getElementById('submitButton');
button.disabled = true;
button.value = "Thank you, your request has been received.We'll be in touch. ";
- Add the following line of code under the line 'function validateWodifyLeadForm()
- Replace the last line reading '<input type="submit" value="Submit"></form>' with:
<input id="submitButton" type="submit" value="Submit"></form>
To edit the app image that appears on Facebook:
- On your Facebook page click on the menu in the top right corner and click 'Settings'
- Click 'Apps'
- Click 'Edit settings' on the Static HTML: iFrame tabs app
- Edit your tab image and your tab name
TIP!: If this athlete is filling out a contact form to receive a free trial, upload an image to the app that reads 'FREE TRIAL' or something similar.