You can create Waivers within Wodify for each specific program.
To Create a New Waiver:
- Login to Wodify Admin > 'Documents' > 'Waivers'
- Click 'Templates'
- Click 'New Waiver'
When you create this new waiver, you have the option to create a brand new template, or, if you have a pre-existing waivers that you want to duplicate and make minor changes to you can choose an existing waiver from the 'Base this waiver on' drop down and click 'Ok'
- Name the Waiver and choose the information that would like to make mandatory from the athletes
- Paste or type your Terms into the available text box and add an '[initial]' text after any section for which you would like the athletes to initial.
- Create any questions that the athlete will have to answer on the waiver
- View and edit the email template that is sent to athletes notifying them that they have an un-signed waiver that will need to be signed.
- Choose the programs that the specific waiver is associated with.
- NOTE: If an athlete has access to multiple programs and separate waivers are created for each program the athlete WILL have to sign multiple waivers.
- Save this as 'Published' or 'Draft' (if you do not want your athletes to have the ability to sign this waiver)
- Before clicking 'Save,' click Preview to view your newly created waiver
- Once any necessary edits have been made, click 'Save'
NOTE: If this is the first time creating a waiver it will ask if you would like to send a notification for all athletes who have access to this specific program. If you edit this waiver after it has been signed it will also prompt you to re-send the updated waiver to those athletes who have signed the original.