You can create Waivers within Wodify for each specific program.
To Create a New Waiver Template:
- Go to Documents > Waivers
- Select the Templates' tab at the top of the page
- Click + New Waiver in the top right corner
When you create this new waiver, you have the option to create a brand new template, or, if you have another waiver in Wodify that you want to duplicate as a base, you can choose an existing waiver from the 'Base this waiver on' drop down and click 'Ok'
Creating Your Waiver:
- Name the Waiver and choose the information that would like to make mandatory from the athletes
- Enter your Terms into the available text box and add an '[initial]' text after any section for which you would like the athletes to initial
- Add any questions that you would like the athlete to answer under Questionnaire
- Edit the email template that is sent to athletes notifying them that they have a waiver that will need to be signed
- Choose the programs to assign to the waiver
- NOTE: If an athlete has access to multiple programs and separate waivers are created for each program the athlete WILL have to sign multiple waivers.
- Save the waiver as Published when you are finished and ready for athletes to sign
- Click Preview to view your newly created waiver
- Click Save once you are finished
NOTE: If this is the first time creating a waiver it will ask if you would like to send a notification for all athletes who have access to this specific program. If you edit this waiver after it has been signed it will also prompt you to re-send the updated waiver to those athletes who have signed the original.