Wodify partners with GoEMerchant as its credit card processing solution in the US. In order to utilize the Wodify retail solution, you MUST have a free retail account established with GoEMerchant, as well as a USB or mobile credit card swiper. You can learn more about GoEMerchant by clicking here.
- For USB Swipers: We recommend using the USB swiper at this link, but you should be able to use any third-party USB swiper.
- For Mobile Swipers: The specific version of mobile swiper needed for Wodify can be purchased here.
After a gym's GoEMerchant setup is complete, Wodify must be configured to your GoEMerchant account.
Setting up Wodify and GoEMerchant Billing Configuration
To access the Billing Configuration page:
- Login to Wodify Admin > 'Financial' > 'Settings'
- Click 'GoEmerchant Configurations'
Below is a screenshot of the Credit Card Processor ID (Retail) field that must be completed in order to successfully process retail transactions within Wodify.
Credit Card Processor ID (Retail)
The Credit Card Processor ID (Retail) ensures credit cards can be anonymously swiped for retail sales. To find your Credit Card Processor ID (Retail):
- Login to GoEMerchant
- Choose the 'Retail Account' when prompted to choose a Merchant Number/TID Combination. If you are already logged in, choose 'Retail Account' from the top right dropdown on your screen.
- Hover your cursor over the 'Security Settings' tab, then click 'Gateway Options'
- Copy the value in the field 'Processor ID'
- Paste the value into 'Credit Card Processor ID (Retail)' in Wodify
Choosing Acceptable Payment Methods
Each gym can choose their accepted payment methods. Admins can choose which payment methods are available for Admins only by using the 'Available for Admins' column or for all members by using the 'Available for All' field.
If you choose to not accept a certain form of payment, uncheck the checkbox next to the payment form under the related column header. For example, if you do not accept American Express under any circumstances, uncheck the boxes for 'American Express'. With the boxes unchecked, your members will no longer have 'American Express' as an option when adding payment methods or when swiping retail sales.
If a payment method should only be available to Admins, click the 'Admins can pick this form of payment for an Athlete' checkbox but leave 'Athletes can pick this form of payment' unchecked.
IMPORTANT: If a payment method is available to admins but NOT all, Admins can still add the payment method to any member he or she chooses. If you remove a payment option that a member has already created, the billing system will still recognize the members payment method and will still attempt transactions using that card. If needed, have the member enter a new payment method.
The system will display a warning message for all payment methods members have entered:
Optional payment methods are:
- American Express
- Bank Accounts (ACH)
Set up your accepted payment methods during the application process with GoEMerchant.