Wodify Invoices have 5 statuses. This article is intended to help you better understand what each status indicates. Please see the following definitions below:
- There has never been a successful transaction against the invoice
- Unpaid invoices can have line items and header discounts added
- Unpaid invoices can be voided
- The amount of the invoice has been paid in full
- Returns, full refunds, and partial refunds can be applied to Paid invoices
- Invoices can never be partially paid - they must be paid in full
- Only part of the paid amount has been returned to the customer
- An invoice will remain partially refunded until the full amount paid has been returned
- You can not make a payment on a partially refunded invoice
- The full amount of the invoice has been returned to the customer
- Full returns are also considered 'Refunded'
- The invoice has been canceled and can never be processed
- You can only set Unpaid invoices to Voided
If you have any further questions about Invoice Statuses, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).