Wodify Invoices have 5 statuses. Each will be defined below:
- There has never been a successful transaction against the invoice. Unpaid invoices can have line items and header discounts added. Unpaid invoices can also be voided.
- The amount of the invoice has been paid in full. Returns, full refunds, and partial refunds can be applied to Paid invoices. Invoices can never be partially paid - they must be paid in full.
- Only part of the paid amount has been returned to the customer. An invoice will remain partially refunded until the full amount paid has been returned. You can not make a payment on a partially refunded invoice.
- The full amount of the invoice has been returned to the customer. Full returns are also considered 'Refunded'.
- The invoice has been cancelled and can never be processed. You can only set Unpaid invoices to Voided.