Note: This feature is available with Wodify Perform. Learn more about Wodify's add-on options.
WODs are published to your website and to Wodify based on the set 'Publish Date/Time' on each WOD. Admins/Managers/Coaches can choose the default value for your WOD Publish Date/Time.
- Go to Wodify Core > 'WOD' > 'Settings' > 'Publishing Rules'
- Choose your default WOD publish time for the Wodify app and your external blog
- Click Save
Now that your default publishing rules have been set, any new WOD created from this point forward, will default to these publish times.
You can change the publish time on the individual level when creating a WOD. You can also update the publish time for an already created WOD.
- Go to Wodify Core > 'WOD' > List
- Choose the WOD
- Click "EDIT" next to the Basic Details
- Update the publishing details for the WOD. This will only impact this 1 WOD.
- If you un-check the option to publish externally within the individual WOD, the WOD will automatically publish in Wodify at midnight.
- Once the WOD is made public within Wodify for your first class you are not able to 'hide' the WOD for the next class.