WOD Components that track results (Gymnastics, Weightlifting, Metcons, and Weightlifting Totals) can be edited until an athlete has signed in for that WOD on the Coachboard.
This is to ensure that the results of an Athlete earlier in the day can be compared to another Athlete who performs the same WOD during a different class!
Once an athlete has signed in for a WOD only the following can be edited:
- WOD Comment
- WOD Component Prefixes
- The position of the WOD Component on the WOD
- Custom Condition Descriptions
If you need to edit a component that already has results, follow the below:
- Take a screenshot of any results and notes already entered for each class that has Athletes Signed In
- Remove each Athlete from the Coachboard
- Within Wodify Core > Edit the WOD as needed
- Sign each individual athlete back into class from the Coachboard
- Re-enter all results and comments
TIP!: As a best practice, make sure you double-check your WOD after you create it to make sure it is correct.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Editing a WOD with Scores Associated, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.