Workout Components that track results (Gymnastics, Weightlifting, Metcons, and Weightlifting Totals) can be edited until a client has signed in for that Workout on the Coachboard.
This is to ensure that the results of a client earlier in the day can be compared to another client who performs the same Workout during a different class!
Once a client has signed in for a Workout only the following can be edited:
- Workout Comment
- Workout Component Prefixes
- The position of the Workout Component on the Workout
- Custom Condition Descriptions
If you need to edit a component that already has results, follow the below:
- Take a screenshot of any results and notes already entered for each class that has clients Signed In
- Remove each client from the Coachboard
- Go to Workout > List > Edit the Workout as needed
- Sign each individual client back into class from the Coachboard
- Re-enter all results and comments
TIP!: As a best practice, make sure you double-check your Workout after you create it to make sure it is correct.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Editing a Workout with Scores Associated, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).