This article will help Wodify admins understand the Workout scoring process. If you are a client looking to score against a Workout, please check out our Tracking Your Performance article.
In this article, we will cover:
Clients Unable to Score against Workout
If you programmed a Workout and it is not appearing on the Workouts tab of your Kiosk, you most likely did not program the Workout with any measurable components.
- To avoid this, you will want to make sure you are not programming the components of your Workout in the Comment section on the Workout creation page.
- When creating a Workout, you will want to follow the steps in our Building and Editing Workouts article
Clients Scoring against a Previous Workout
From our Desktop App only, clients have the ability to log scores against a previous Workout if they are logged into a current day's class.
- Have your client log into our Desktop App
- Make sure they are signed into a current day's class
- Click into the Coachboard tab
- Click Add Performance
- Click Previous Workout from the Type dropdown menu
- Select a program and Workout from the dropdown menus and click Add
- Add the scores and click Save or click Remove Performance if you no longer wish to add a performance
Note: You will need to have Membership Enforcement turned to its highest setting and have Secure Programming turned on for Workouts, to ensure that clients cannot see previous Workouts they do not have access to.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course: Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Scoring Against Workouts feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.