This article will help you configure and view your Leaderboard.
In this article, we will cover:
Wodify comes prepopulated with numerous global leaderboards.
- These include Girls, Heroes, Dot Com Standards, and the 2012-2019 CrossFit Games Open.
- To view one of these leaderboards, choose one from the dropdown and select whether you want to display Men/Women separately or All Athletes together.
Making a Custom Leaderboard
Admins have the ability to create custom leaderboards.
- Click Leaderboard List
- Click Create a New Leaderboard
- Enter the Name of the leaderboard and the number of athletes you want to be displayed, the click Save
- Add your selected components to the leaderboard and click Save Layout
- To make a leaderboard a default, click Make Default from the Leaderboard list.
Editing a Custom Leaderboard
Once a custom leaderboard has been created it can be edited at any time. Global Leaderboards cannot be edited.
- Click into the Leaderboard List
- Click into the leaderboard you want to edit
- To edit the name or number of athletes on a leaderboard, click Edit Leaderboard Settings
- Change the number of athletes or the title of the leaderboard and click Save.
- To change the components on a leaderboard, click on the leaderboard you want to change and click Change Layout
- To add a component select it from the dropdown menu. To delete a component, click the X in the top right-hand corner of the component.
- You can also drag and drop components to shift the order in which they are displayed.
- To delete a custom leaderboard, click into the leaderboard list and click the x under the remove column next to the leaderboard. Global leaderboards cannot be deleted.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Using the Leaderboard, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.