Admins and managers can use their USB swiper to store a member's credit card for future automatic payments. We recommend using the USB swiper at this link, but you should be able to use any third-party USB swiper with Wodify.
💳 To store a member's credit card:
- Find the athlete under People > Athletes or use the Global Search in your Wodify admin portal
- Click on the athlete to pull up their profile
- Scroll to the Payment Methods Section under Membership & Payments
- Select + New Payment Method
- Select the Credit Card Option
- Confirm Billing Information
- Under Card Information Swipe Card
- Verify Information is Correct
- Select Add Payment Method
This credit card can now be used as a membership auto-billing payment method once toggled to be the Default Payment Method under Actions > Make Default.
IMPORTANT!! At this time, storing a member's credit card is not possible using the Wodify mobile app and a mobile swiper.