The following article explains how to create contract membership plans, how Wodify records attendance, how Wodify tracks each Client's attendance against their membership, and how to instantly display the number of classes remaining for the Client upon sign-in and reservation.
In this article, we will cover:
Membership Plans and Clients
- Before adding a Limited Contract Membership to one of your Clients, you must first create your membership plan via our Creating a New Membership Template article.
- After you've created your Membership Plan Template, you can add the membership to your clients via our Adding a Membership to a Client Profile article.
- Once the membership is added to the Client, each sign-in the Client makes to the Coachboard will automatically be recorded. This includes sign-ins from the kiosk, their browser, or from a mobile device.
- The Client must sign in to the Coachboard in order to track their attendance.
NOTE: You can retroactively sign Clients into a class using the kiosk by navigating the date and time of the class and searching for the client.
Limited Contract Membership and Messages
You can choose to display both the number of classes attended and the number of classes left to a Client upon sign-in into the Coachboard. The messages are displayed when the Client signs in via the kiosk, a browser, or a mobile device. To turn this option on, follow the steps in this Membership Enforcement article.
There are three options to choose from in the Limited Contracts dropdown:
Count & hide all messages:
Clients will never see a message that displays their classes attended and available on any device when signing into the Coachboard.
Count & allow over sign-in but display warnings:
A message is displayed at the top of the Coachboard when the Client signs in, a message is displayed on top of the device: CLIENT NAME: You have attended X classes this Y"
- Wodify will not prevent a Client that has exhausted all classes on their membership from signing into the Coachboard. Instead, an orange message will be displayed
Count & prevent sign-in if all sessions are used in period
- A message is displayed at the top of the Coachboard when the Client signs in, a message is displayed on top of the device: CLIENT NAME: You have attended X classes this Y:
- Wodify WILL prevent a Client that has exhausted all classes on their membership from signing into the Coachboard. Instead, a red message will be displayed:
NOTE: Messages in RED and ORANGE can be manually closed by clicking the X in the top-right corner of the message. Messages in BLUE will automatically delete after 15 seconds or you can manually close it by clicking the X in the top-right corner
If you need any additional assistance with tracking limited membership plans, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).