When creating manual invoices, you will have the option to create an invoice for a non member, and swipe an anonymous (non-member) credit card.
To create an invoice for a non member:
- Click 'Financial' > 'Invoices' > '+ New Invoice'
- Select 'Not a Member'
- Type in the non-member's name, and choose the payment date and location of sale
- Click Save
- Click 'Actions' > 'Add Line Item'
- Enter the Product, Product Name, Revenue Category, Sales Price, Quantity, Tax
- Click Save
- Click 'Actions' > 'Pay Invoice'
- From the pop-up window, you will be given the option to pay with Cash, Check, or New Credit Card.
- If the non-member is paying with Cash or Check, choose the cash or check option and click "Complete Payment."
- If the non-member is paying by credit card, choose New Credit Card from the drop down and click 'Swipe Card' or 'Enter Card Manually'
- In order to swipe anonymous, non-member credit cards, you must have a USB credit card swiper, as well as a Retail/Real Time account with your merchant. We recommend using the USB swiper at this link, but you should be able to use any third-party USB swiper
- Wodify Payments customers are not currently able to use a USB swiper for this purpose. At this time, Wodify Payments customers can only use the USB swiper for Drop-In payments through the Coachboard.