The following article details how to manage your Coachboard each day.
At the start of class:
- From each kiosk, log in to Wodify
- From the Wodify app, click the 'Coachboard' tab
- IMPORTANT!!: Switch to 'Kiosk Mode'. This prevents users from viewing any Administrative information
- Click the 'Class' dropdown menu and choose your first Class of the day
As athletes begin to show up for class...
- Members can log in using the Athlete dropdown or from their mobile device
- Drop-Ins without a Wodify account can click 'DROP-IN?', enter their name, email address and gender under the 'I'm Just Dropping In' section, and click 'Sign In'
- Drop-Ins with a Wodify account can click 'DROP-IN?', enter their Wodify username and password under the 'I Have a Wodify Account' section, and click 'Sign In'
IMPORTANT!!: Drop-ins must sign your waiver before they can sign in and pay for their class from the Coachboard. If Wodify has a copy of your affiliate's signed waiver on file the drop-in is not required to sign your waiver again.
During or towards the end of class...
- Athletes enter their results from the kiosk or their mobile device
- Athletes enter their results from the kiosk by clicking the component next to their name
During the transition between classes....
- Change the Class dropdown to the next class
- Athletes attending the next class can sign in from the kiosk or from their mobile device
And then do it all over again...
- Monitor the Whiteboard throughout the day to view real-time results from your gym