This article will help you determine how to best configure your WOD calendar display (WOD>Calendar) to meet the needs of your gym.
In this article, we will cover:
- Changing Number of Weeks
- Changing Program and Component Types
- Select Default View
- Printing your WODs
- Changing Component Colors
Changing Number of Weeks
You have the ability to set your WOD calendar to one, two, three, or four weeks into the future.
This can also be done from WOD > Settings > Calendar.
Changing Program and Component Types
You can customize your calendar to reflect any one of your programs with the first dropdown menu at the top:
And/or you can customize the calendar to filter your weightlifting, metcon, warm-up, gymnastics, or weightlifting total components, with the second dropdown menu at the top:
Select Default View
You can customize the WOD Calendar view you see by default when you log in, using these steps:
- Select a combination of weeks, programs, and components you want to see in your default view, using the Changing Program and Component Types steps above
- Click Make Default next to the dropdown menus, to make this the calendar view that will appear when you open your Wodify Admin account.
Printing your WODs
You can print your WOD Calendar view at any time by clicking the 'Print' button on the calendar.
Note: This will print the Calendar view that you are currently looking at, including the program and any components you've selected
Changing Component Colors
You can set the color block that appears next to each type of component on your WOD Calendar, to help you quickly identify the different components you're looking at. To change the colors of your components:
- Navigate to WOD > Settings
- Click into the Calendar tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Component Colors section
- Click on the color dropdowns next to each component, and select the color you want
- Click the Save button in the section
If you need any additional assistance with adjusting your WOD calendar settings, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.