The Wodify Online Sales portal integrates with Google Analytics so you can track this information using one of the most powerful, free marketing tools available. This information will allow you to make smarter, more informed marketing decisions.
In this article, we will cover:
Setting Up Google Analytics
If you have an existing Google Analytics account, you can skip to 'To find your specific Google Tracking ID.'
To create a Google Analytics account:
- Visit google.com/Analytics
- Click the Sign-in option in the top right corner and select the Google Analytics sign-in option
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Google Analytics account
Now that your Analytics account has been created you will need to obtain your Google Tracking ID. If you are signing up for Google Analytics for the first time, you will be provided with your Google Tracking ID at the end of the signup process.
To find your specific Google Tracking ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account and click on the bottom left Settings gear icon
- Click into Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Copy the Tracking ID provided. This code should begin with UA followed by a string of 9-10 numbers.
Once you have copied your Google Tracking ID you will need to enter this information into Wodify.
To add your Tracking ID to your Online Sales Portal:
- Go to Gym > Sales Portal
- Click Enable from within the Google Analytics section
- Paste in your Tracking ID in the Tracking ID field and click Save
Using Google Analytics
Once you have added your Tracking ID to your Online Sales portal within Wodify, go ahead and test it out!
To test your Tracking ID:
- Open your Online Sales portal in one tab and click to navigate through the different pages
- Open your Google Analytics data in a second tab.
- From the left menu, click Real-Time > Overview
- As you click around your online sales portal you will see the real-time data updating within Google Analytics
Go to the Audience tab in the left-sidebar to see information related to your site users.
- From the left menu, click Audience > Overview
- Notice key metrics like:
- New Users
- Bounce Rate
- Avg. Session. Duration
- Access the Demographics report by clicking into the tab under Audience and enabling the setting
If you need any additional assistance with setting up Google Analytics in Wodify, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions about Google Analytics, please check out Google's Analytics Knowledge Base.