If you are using one Wodify environment to manage 2 locations, you may split this into two separate Wodify environments. These locations would then be completely separate, and clients will not be able to interact with the clients from the other location.
IMPORTANT: This is an involved process, so please know that this can take anywhere from one to four weeks depending on the information and nature of the transfer. If you would like to split a location out, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience so we are able to give you an estimate of this process for your account!
In this scenario, Wodify WILL:
- Build your new environment and import applicable Client information.
- Charge a $100 setup fee to build out the new environment
- Initiate a Secure Payment Method Transfer request when applicable
- Offer instructions on deactivating the 2nd location from the original environment once the transfer is complete
In this scenario, Wodify will NOT:
- Assign client plans to the transferred clients
- Export reports or information from the previous environment
- Re-create waivers or contracts in the new environment
- Transfer or cancel any active reservations
- Disable any existing settings including website integrations, SMS messaging, mass emails, automated emails, memberships
- Be responsible for any unpaid invoices prior to the go-live date of the new environment
- Be responsible for any failed transactions that do not attempt to re-run once the processor information has been removed from the original environment
- Stop any payments from processing in the old environment
Once the transfer is complete, the new owner will need to:
- Re-assign client plans
- Have clients re-sign new waivers and membership contracts
- Add payment information if a payment transfer did not occur
- Re-create Programs and Classes
- Re-create Membership Templates and Payment Plans
- Re-create retail products
TIP: Here is more information on what to expect when the Environment Split is complete.