This article will provide you with a great overview of our WOD tagging feature and explain general tagging best practices.
In this article, we will cover:
Adding Tags to WODs
When creating a new WOD or editing an existing WOD, you have the option to tag the WOD.
- Go to WOD > List or WOD > Calendar
- To add tags to an existing WOD, click into the WOD and click 'Edit'
- To add tags to a new WOD simply click into the tag text box
- Type any word and hit enter
- You can create as many tags as you wish for a WOD
Tagging Best Practices
- Stick to a tagging methodology
- Examples include Duration (short, medium, long) and Scoring (Time, weight, reps)
- Make it easy to remember
- Always tag your workouts
- Keep them concise
- Create a saved search that includes all of your tags (see below). When searching for workouts, you may find it to be faster to click and exclude tags than building a search from scratch.
Things to Stay Away From:
- Creating too many tags
- Creating a tagging system that no one understands
- Using unnecessary tags on workouts
Finding Tagged WODs
Your tagged WODs can be found under WOD > List in your admin account.
- You can create filters using the Filter WODs drop-down and select 'WOD Tag'
- From the 'WOD Tag is' dropdown you can select a specific tag for the filter
- Once you have selected all of your tags, you can remove any unnecessary tags, and change the Any/All dropdown to 'All'. This will ensure that you are only getting WODs that meet all the filtering criteria.
- If you wish, you can 'Save current filter' to ensure that this custom search always appears in the tabs across the top of the page.
If you need any additional assistance with adding tags to WODs, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.