This article will provide you with a great overview of our WOD tagging feature and explain general tagging best practices.
In this article, we will cover:
Adding Tags to WODs
When creating a new WOD or editing an existing WOD, you have the option to tag the WOD.
- Go to WOD > List or WOD > Calendar
- To add tags to an existing WOD, click into the WOD and click 'Edit'
- To add tags to a new WOD simply click into the tag textbox
- Type any word and hit enter
- You can create as many tags as you wish for a WOD
Tagging Best Practices
- Stick to a tagging methodology
- Examples include Duration (short, medium, long) and Scoring (Time, weight, reps)
- Make it easy to remember
- Always tag your workouts
- Keep them concise
- Create a saved search that includes all of your tags (see below). When searching for workouts, you may find it to be faster to click and exclude tags than building a search from scratch.
Things to Stay Away From:
- Creating too many tags
- Creating a tagging system that no one understands
- Using unnecessary tags on workouts
Finding Tagged WODs
Your tagged WODs can be found under WOD > List in your admin account.
- You can create filters using the Filter WODs drop-down and select 'WOD Tag'
- From the 'WOD Tag is' dropdown you can select a specific tag for the filter
- Once you have selected all of your tags, you can remove any unnecessary tags, and change the Any/All dropdown to 'All'. This will ensure that you are only getting WODs that meet all the filtering criteria.
- If you wish, you can 'Save current filter' to ensure that this custom search always appears in the tabs across the top of the page.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Adding Tags to WODs, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.