This article will provide you with a great overview of our Workout tagging feature and explain general tagging best practices.
In this article, we will cover:
Adding Tags to Workouts
When creating a new Workout or editing an existing Workout, you have the option to tag the Workout.
- Go to Workout > List or Workout > Calendar
- To add tags to an existing Workout, click into the Workout Name and click 'Edit'
- To add tags to a new Workout simply click into the tag textbox
- Type any word and hit enter
- You can create as many tags as you wish for a Workout
Tagging Best Practices
- Stick to a tagging methodology
- Examples include Duration (short, medium, long) and Scoring (Time, weight, reps)
- Make it easy to remember
- Always tag your workouts
- Keep them concise
- Create a saved search that includes all of your tags (see below). When searching for workouts, you may find it to be faster to click and exclude tags than building a search from scratch.
Things to Stay Away From:
- Creating too many tags
- Creating a tagging system that no one understands
- Using unnecessary tags on workouts
Finding Tagged Workouts
Your tagged Workouts can be found under Workout > List in your admin account.
- You can create filters using the Filter Workout drop-down and select Workout Tag
- From the Workout Tag is dropdown you can select a specific tag for the filter
- Once you have selected all of your tags, you can remove any unnecessary tags, and change the Any/All dropdown to 'All'. This will ensure that you are only getting Workouts that meet all the filtering criteria.
- If you wish, you can 'Save current filter' to ensure that this custom search always appears in the tabs across the top of the page.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Adding Tags to Workouts, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).