This article will provide you with a great overview of our Workout tagging feature and explain general tagging best practices.
In this article, we will cover:
Adding Tags to Existing Workouts
After the Workout has been created, you are now able to add a Tag to the Workout.
- Head over to Perform > Daily Workouts > List
- Search the Workout(s) you wish to tag
- Then to the left of the Workout, check off the box, or boxes
- After that, select the 3 dots at the top to Add Workout Tags
- Type in your tag(s) and hit enter after each one > then Add
Locating Tagged Workouts
Your tagged Workouts can be found under Perform > Daily Workouts > List.
- You are able to add filters using the +Filter Workout drop-down and select Workout Tag
- From the Workout Tag Is dropdown you can select a specific tag for the filter
- Once you have selected all of your tags you can change the Any/All dropdown to All. This will ensure that you are only getting Workouts that meet all the filtering criteria.
- If you wish, you can save the filter after selecting the tags to ensure that this custom search always appears in the tabs across the top of the page by choosing the File Icon
- You choose to Save it as a New Search or Overwrite an Existing Search and create the name you wish to view in your List tabs
Tagging Best Practices
- Stick to a tagging methodology
- Examples include Duration (short, medium, long) and Scoring (Time, weight, reps)
- Make it easy to remember
- Always tag your workouts
- Keep them concise
- Create a saved search that includes all of your tags (see below). When searching for workouts, you may find it to be faster to click and exclude tags than to build a search from scratch.
Things to Stay Away From:
- Creating too many tags
- Creating a tagging system that no one understands
- Using unnecessary tags on workouts
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Adding Tags to Workouts, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).