Social Insights allow you to learn more about athletes and leads (Grow and Promote only) based on public social network data tied to their email addresses.
In this article, we will cover:
How it Works
Wodify will now automatically pull the following information, when available, in lead and athlete profiles. The links and the avatar image pulled by Wodify are based on public social media profiles tied to the user's email address.
- Social Media Network Links
- Social Media Profile Picture
- What if my athlete doesn't want their automatically uploaded profile picture used?
- An admin can delete the image by clicking Remove Image next to the profile picture via their profile in People > Athletes.
- Once an automatically uploaded image is deleted Wodify will no longer automatically populate images for that person.
- What if my athlete already uploaded a profile picture?
- If an athlete or admin has already added a profile image to a profile, Wodify will not replace this image.
- My athlete's social media links are associated with another email address. How do I edit the links or add them in manually?
- To make any changes to an athlete's social media links in their profile, click the pencil icon at the top of the profile to the right of the links
If you need any additional assistance with Social Insights, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.