We have many Wodify Athletes who are members at multiple gyms at the same time, so when you sign up for a new gym, our system will allow you to merge your accounts seamlessly!
Follow the steps below to merge your accounts:
- Login to your account at Gym #1 and navigate to your profile.
- Validate the email address on the account. If you need to make an update to the email address, update it prior to moving to step two.
- Login to your account at Gym #2 and update your email address to match the email on file for Gym #1. This will send a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it, you can resend it from your profile.
- Find the confirmation message in your email inbox and click the link provided.
- The link will bring you to a screen with a list of the accounts currently linked to your email address.
- Select the accounts that you would like to merge as well as which account you would like to be the default and then select 'Proceed'.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password for your account.
- Your accounts have been merged! 🎉
Please select into the following icons to switch between accounts depending on the platform you are currently utilizing:
2. Wodify Black & White Legacy App:
3. New Wodify Athlete App:
Tips & Tricks
- Account merging replaces athlete transfers.
- Multiple accounts within the same gym cannot be merged.
- Merging accounts that do not belong to you will cause your personal information and performance history to become inaccurate.
- To merge more than 2 accounts, simply repeat step 3 for all applicable accounts.