Many Wodify users have accounts at multiple gyms. We have updated our system to allow users to manage multiple accounts with one login and view their performance history across all accounts in one place.
Follow the steps below to merge your accounts:
- Login to your account at Gym #1 and navigate to your profile.
- Validate the email address on the account. If you need to make an update to the email address, update it prior to moving to step two.
- Login to your account at Gym #2 and update your email address to match the email on file for Gym #1. This will send a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it, you can resend it from your profile.
- Find the confirmation message in your email inbox and click the link provided.
- The link will bring you to a screen with a list of the accounts currently linked to your email address.
- Select the accounts that you would like to merge as well as which account you would like to be the default and then select 'Proceed'.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password for your account.
- Your accounts have been merged! To switch between your accounts go to the person icon in the top right hand corner of the screen and select the gym you would like to view. You can also change your default gym from these icons
Tips & Tricks
- Account merging replaces athlete transfers.
- Multiple accounts within the same gym cannot be merged.
- Merging accounts that do not belong to you will cause your personal information and performance history to become inaccurate.
- To merge more than 2 accounts, simply repeat step 3 for all applicable accounts.