This help article is for users of our legacy Appointments feature. If you are currently using Appointments 3.0 please reference How do I create an Appointment 3.0 Service?
Before your athletes are able to schedule their appointments on their own, you'll want to create the services that are applicable to what you offer at your gym. For example, if you offer Personal Training or Nutritional Coaching Services, you will want to first create those services within Wodify, and when it's time for your athletes to book, they will see them as an available booking option.
Important: If you have never added a service before please refer to this article first to learn about some recommended steps.
To set up a service complete the following steps:
- Login to Wodify Admin
- Click Appointments > Services > +New Service
- Add a service name
- Configure the settings that you would like to apply to this service
- Appointment Details
- Duration: Length of the appointment.
- Buffer Time: Length of time at the end of each appointment that will be blocked for transition time, allowing staff to prepare for the next appointment.
- Starting Times: Times on each hour of the provider's availability that will be shown for the athlete to book.
- For example, selecting all options will allow athletes to book at 9:00 AM, 9:15 AM, 9:30 AM and 9:45 AM. Selecting only 00 and 30 will allow athletes to book at 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM. Please note, these times will only be available if they do not overlap with an existing appointment and do not interfere with buffer times.
- Attendance Limit: Set the attendance limit for your appointments with this service. A value of one is a private session. Use settings greater than one for semi-private sessions.
- Please note there is no limit to the value that can be used here, however, for larger groups we recommend using the classes feature.
- Note: Admins can override the settings above as needed when scheduling appointments from the Appointment Calendar.
- Reservation Settings
- Your reservation settings will default to the settings that you applied in Appointments > Settings. If you would like to set specific settings for this service they can be configured here.
- For more information on reservation settings, refer to this help article.
- Click 'Save'
Now that your services are built into your Environment, proceed to this help article for the next steps!