You've reached to our team to request an Environment Split, and one of our Support Agents is walking you through the process.
In order to prepare for deactivation of the 'old' location that will be eliminated, we recommend downloading or exporting any information you may find useful in the 'old' location, prior to the confirmed deactivation date.
TIP: You may not have access to this information once the location has been deprecated
We recommend exporting the following from the current environment of the location to ensure a smooth transition:
- Athletes by Payment Plan
- This report will list the name of the athlete, the total charge of the commitment, start date and end date of the membership
- Athletes With Session Memberships
- Any Financial Reporting that you may need to file in your business records
- WOD List
- Recurring Class Schedule
- All signed & missing Waivers & Contracts
- Retail Product Information
- Anything else you'll find useful or will want to preserve before the 'old' location is deactivated
Other things you may want to know:
- You'll need to re-add Memberships to your athletes. Though Wodify will rebuild the Membership Templates, we are not responsible for re-assigning memberships to athletes.
- Again, we recommend exporting the Athletes by Payment Plan Report to view a list of all athletes, the total charge of the commitment, the start date and the end date of the membership. This report will become in handy for when you re-add memberships to your athletes.
- Your athletes may need to re-add their payment information if a Secure Payment Transfer was not completed.
- Your athletes will be prompted to Merge their accounts together.
- Merging existing accounts is the only way to ensure that their performance history is transferred to their new account.
Please inform them to check ALL accounts > Select your gym as the default account > Proceed to Merge Accounts & Reset Their Password.
For any further questions, please reference this helpful Knowledge Base Article based on their status:
- How do I merge my active Wodify accounts?
- How do I merge my inactive Athlete Profile to my new Athlete Profile?
⭐IMPORTANT: You will want to check all settings for your Wodify System, as well as all information which were imported into your new account to ensure that they are set up as expected. While our Product Specialist Team will make every effort to have this information port over exactly - it is up to you as the Admin on the account to ensure that they are set to your specifications.