With Zapier and Thankster, you can send an automated, handwritten card to any new athlete that is created in Wodify.
Once you have created an account with Thankster, login in to zapier.com, select "Make a Zap!”
Set up your Trigger:
- From ‘Choose an action’ Select Wodify Core
- From ‘Select Wodify Core Trigger’: Choose ‘New/Update Athlete’ > Select ‘Continue
- Select your Wodify Core Account > Save + Continue
- To connect to your Wodify account, you’ll need to enter your API Key. To access your API Key in Wodify, go to: WODIFY CORE > GYM > WEB INTEGRATIONS and create an API key by giving it a name and clicking on the check mark
- Set up Wodify Core Athlete: Choose ‘New’ > Continue
- Test Wodify Core
- Make sure you have at least one recent athlete created.
- Make sure it matches the trigger options you picked (‘New)
- Select Fetch & Continue to test your trigger
- Make sure you have at least one recent athlete has been created
- You should see a green bar that says Test Successful!
- Click ‘Continue’
Set up your Action:
- From ‘Choose an Action App’ search and select ‘Thankster’
- Select Thankster Action: Select ‘Send Cards’ > Continue
- Select your Thankster account OR Connect an Account > Continue
- To connect your account you will be asked to enter your API key. Head to Thankster.com > My Account > My Subscriptions. Copy your API Key
- 'Set up Thankster Send Card'
- From ‘Select Thankster Project’ Select Generic Thank You OR Choose a customized project. Here’s how to create a customized card.
- Fill in the remaining required sections like ‘Sender’s First Name’ and ‘Sender’s Address.' Note: The Recipient information should populate automatically.
- If you do not wish to send a physical card at this stage, put "TEST" in the recipient name or address Thankster will consider it just a test and won't print it.
- Select ‘Continue
- Select ‘Send Test to Thankster
- Select ‘Finish’ or Re-test This Step (if needed)
Lastly, be sure to turn your Zap ON.
Head to Thankster.com and head to My Account > Integrations Orders. You should see an Order form from Zapier.
TIP: Looking for more information on pricing for Thankster? Click here.